Sunday 7 December 2014

My Student Film!

Hello guys, I hope you've enjoyed my first two original reviews (On the Waterfront, Kes) on this blog. I am very happy with them and think that they are of far better quality than my old IMDB stuff.

Below is a link to a student film that myself and three of my good friends, and fellow film students, made back in Spring (filmed in April, completed in June). It is a little short that I am quite proud of and want to share it with all you people!

I hope you enjoy, and any constructive criticism is appreciated (although this was a student film made for a film class, I accept that it is fairly clunky and amateurish and we could probably do better 8 months on).

Oh, and we call ourselves 70's Zoom productions

Bajo La Mesa (Under the table)

No comments:

Post a Comment