Tuesday 30 December 2014

Happy New Year! (Year End Update)

Happy New Year everybody!

I hope you all enjoyed the holidays and 2014 on the whole. I have a variety of complex and ambitious projects in mind fr the blog in 2015, the first full year of this blogs existence. I'm going to lay down a list of the new content I wish to explore in 2015, therefore both myself and the audience can go back to see how many I actually accomplish by the years end ( I have also enclosed the likelihood of these being achieved in my eyes as of the years start):

- Introduction of video reviews rather than text based. (Fairly Unlikely)

- Mystery cinematic history project. (Almost Certain)

- Halloween Horror 2015. (Almost Certain)

- 100+ film Reviews. (Uncertain)

- 15+ film Lists. (Uncertain)

- Second Student film. (Fairly Likely)

- Complete Akira Kurosawa film retrospective. (Fairly Unlikely)

- Complete Paul Thomas Anderson film retrospective. (Fairly Likely)

- My Top 25 favourite films of all time list. (Almost Certain)

- Coverage of at least 1 UK film festival. (Uncertain)

So there we are, my goal in 2015 is to increase the quality of the blog and provide as many of these goals as possible. I hope you all enjoy the new year.


By Jack D. Phillips

HAPPY NEW YEAR CINEMA LOVERS!


No comments:

Post a Comment