Saturday 17 January 2015

A Quick apology.

I am sorry about the drop in content output in this last week. College got far more intense all of a sudden, and so I have been far more exhausted/busy in my free time. In addition, I have been making a more active effort to spend time with my family, as I will be moving away for University in a few short months.

Kinda  a pathetic state of affairs I know, however just know that I have no intention of dropping this blog. Education can be attributed as the main reason for any slows in content in the future. I just had to get that out there for anyone who was worried or confused about this slow output.

I am sorry guys, hopefully things will pick up by Mid-February (for the time being, coursework takes precedent, expect around 3 'major' uploads a week until this is cleared up, this is the way things have to be for a bit).

No comments:

Post a Comment