Wednesday 29 April 2015

The next few months.

 I must start this update by thanking you all for another great month for the blog. However I come with some bad news.

Exams.

Yes exams are looming on the horizon and so revision is going to have to take precedent beyond the blog. My final exam in on June 12th, and so up until that date, expect a significant lull in content. I cannot apologize enough for this, however it is not all bad news.

CONTENT WILL NOT STOP ENTIRELY. I will likely release around one full review a week from this point until the date underlined above. In addition it is my birthday on the 17th, my eighteenth birthday. I intend to use some money from this occasion to buy audio equipment. Yes, video reviews are coming. I cannot say when this'll happen, but it'll certainly be after the final exam date.

That is pretty much everything. May will be a shit month for the blog and I'm not happy about that. After that however, I will be free for several months until I go to University. I will use that time to raise my content to new heights, this I promise. Until then.

By Jack D. Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment